In our second year our little library is getting close to 200 titles. We are also seeing some great support from publishers so expect it this number to get bigger! We still need help from everyone to make this a great experience. Bringing your games to share is a valued but not necessary part of G2S.
The format will be to bring games if you can and set them up in a designated area. Then take either one of your games or someone else's and find a group to sit down and play.
Bringing Your Games
- We will have sheets of paper and cards for each library table
- Find any open library table space (note which number table it is)
- List your games on one of the pieces of paper
- Put what time you are leaving on the sheet as well
- Grab any game, grab a table number card (so you know where to return the game to)
- Find an open gaming table and some people to play with
- There will be "Players Wanted" signs at the water tables
- There will also be "Teacher Wanted" signs at the water tables